ADRIANO PERES

ADRIANO PERES

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Valery2424@protonmail.com

Betting (32 อ่าน)

2021-09-14 19:25

So I’ve been a member here for a number of years now, I don’t post often, but I do a fair bit of lurking. It was here in fact that I was first made aware of matched betting and decided to give it a go. That was nearly 2 years ago and I have made a steady income of between £200- £500 per month doing it. Now that may sound great and it certainly helps me to top up my salary and pay for those extras for my DS, but it does require some effort, like being at my computer at certain times (saturday morning for example as that’s when lot’s of offers are on), which I’m simply not prepared to do every week, as I value time with my little boy a whole lot more. Also you can lose money, by placing the wrong bets, or events getting cancelled, so you do need to make sure that you are aware of this before you start it.

So what is matched betting.

Matched betting is using bonus money from bookmakers to cover every outcome of an event to ensure that you win no matter what happens, hence the notion that it’s risk free. By betting with bookmaker’s bonus money and not your own you ensure that you extract that bonus money as profit.

Bookmakers offer bonus money to sign up and then ongoing offers to keep you betting. You keep taking part in these offers to make a profit every time.

ADRIANO PERES

ADRIANO PERES

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Famil

Famil

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

2021-09-14 20:29 #1

A very useful tool for beginners who want to choose a bookmaker are bookmaker ratings. Most of them focused on Internet pages. This is how I chose my bookmaker. This is vwin. He was ranked first. Therefore, I trusted him and am pleased with his work.

Famil

Famil

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
กรุณากรอกตัวเลขผลลัพธ์จากด้านบน