Bella Moss

Bella Moss

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

tisasanknerpar97088@gmail.com

Golden Goose Sale shirt for a sweater (13 อ่าน)

2022-03-27 12:08

The front rows, as www.goldengooseos.com usual, made the headlines at the fall 2022 runway shows. Kim Kardashian wowed at Prada and Balenciaga, and all eyes were on Rihanna at Gucci, Off-White, and Christian Dior. But now that the season is over, what Vogue editors around the world can't stop talking about is the fashion. From New York to Paris, the garments that designers proposed have a revitalized pragmatism and grace, with none-or at least fewer-of the logos, wacky prints, or gimmicky silhouettes that have defined recent seasons.

It's a sentiment shared by Sheryl Roberts, owner of the vintage boutique Indigo Style, which includes an impressive collection of hard-to-find pieces from Patrick Kelly. Roberts sees the Manhattan Vintage Show as a tool to educate people on how vintage shopping can be an eco-friendly and long-lasting alternative to shopping new. The Zara slip dress hasn't reached TikTok saturation on the level of the fan-favorite Revlon drying brush or Clinique's black honey lipstick. But sightings are on the rise.

With coronavirus under control in Tokyo, the city hosted an in-person Fashion Week for fashion brands like Hyke and Tae Ashida, and show-goers arrived in the streets of the fashion capital dressed not only their best, but their warmest, too, layering dresses over dresses and sweaters over blouses with ease. The weather is perfect, you don't have to worry about a jacket ruining your look, and July sunsets go hand-in-hand with Portrait mode. I was like, Let me purge some stuff.' That allowed me to see what holes were in my wardrobe - what I was missing to complete it, and what were the things that I no longer needed.

In keeping with the zeitgeist this year, Gonzales is prioritizing ease this fall. In this era of staying at home and working remotely when comfort is king, it's very easy to switch out a Golden Goose Sale shirt for a sweater or hoodie under a jacket, she says. If I'm not piling on the layers, I'm wrapping up in the coziest cardigan I can find. The realistic side of me is like, I need to buy things that I can wear around the house, to wear to not do anything.' I bought this very oversized T-shirt from Chickees Vintage - it's literally just a plain white shirt with a huge yellow daisy on it. I'm trying to find other versions of it because I feel like it's my ideal uniform. I bought blue Chacos, and my life has actually changed.

Once confined to the boardroom, blazers have taken on a more versatile reputation as an effortlessly elegant layer that can be dressed up with a midi dress or pared down with a simple T-shirt and jeans. Which brings us to my first look that I like to call astronaut off-duty. I haven't really bought much outside of sneakers to walk the dog in. We only know a name-Alice-and a job description: She's described as a sophisticated art world insider who becomes enmeshed in the mystery. Longtime fans of Urban Outfitters know all about BDG, its exclusive in-house collection of denim goods and other reimagined wardrobe essentials.

Bella Moss

Bella Moss

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

tisasanknerpar97088@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
กรุณากรอกตัวเลขผลลัพธ์จากด้านบน