geemong

geemong

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

mammom225@hotmail.com

Ricciardo heading for two-week quarantine after F1 season (31 อ่าน)

2021-12-10 12:58

Ricciardo heading for two-week quarantine after F1 season

McLaren's Daniel Ricciardo is planning a two-week spell in mandatory quarantine after the Formula One season finishes so he can enjoy the Australian summer at home with his family.

If you're playing a 25 payline ทดลองเล่นromaฟรี and you're betting on 5 paylines, you can forget about paying a lot of money or grabbing a jackpot because your chances and odds are significantly reduced.

The 32-year-old Perth native has not been back to Australia since 2020, with his home race in Melbourne cancelled for two seasons in a row due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

"I'll be staring at a hotel room ceiling for two weeks," he told reporters at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Thursday when asked about his plans.

"I'm going to go home. I need to, I need to get home. But it's difficult. Unfortunately, they're not making it easy, but it is what it is. And I'll do that. I need to see family, friends."

"Once I get out of the four walls, I should still get hopefully three or four weeks with friends and family. And it's summer, so something to look forward to."

Ricciardo is ending his first season at McLaren after moving from Renault.

The Australian won the Italian Grand Prix in a one-two with Lando Norris, McLaren's first victory since 2012, but his form has been inconsistent.

geemong

geemong

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

mammom225@hotmail.com

Piercewelsh

Piercewelsh

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

piercewelsh2021@gmail.com

2021-12-10 20:08 #1

This post is easy to read and appreciate without eliminating any important details. Excellent work! The Accessibility Of Online Gambling

Piercewelsh

Piercewelsh

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

piercewelsh2021@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
กรุณากรอกตัวเลขผลลัพธ์จากด้านบน