Usually, students look forward to practical training, as there is an excellent opportunity to take a break from the lectures, which are already pretty boring, and besides, the future intern in anticipation of new impressions. However, one must also remember about the other, formal, side of the practice, which is a rather complicated process. In order for the student to have a comprehensive idea of the upcoming activity and to be able to tentatively distribute his work, he should pay someone to write my paper to complete the practice is divided into stages.
Traditional stages of practice
How many stages does an internship include? In different methodological recommendations for the passage of industrial practice, the number of its stages differs. The more common three-step section of the process is:
- preparatory stage;
- working stage;
- final stage.
These stages may have other names:
- organizational and preparatory;
Despite the different names, their meaning is the same. Get editing help on writemypapers.company/edit-my-paper/ to get a high grade. A four-stage classification is used much less frequently:
- main (working);
The number of stages depends on the peculiarities of the industrial practice itself, as well as on the decision of the council of a separate department or faculty.
What do they do during the preliminary and preparatory stages?
Preparatory stage of practice. The preparatory and preliminary stages (organizational and preparatory stage) are the initial steps in industrial practice, which should prepare the student for future industrial work and help organize the process itself, at least its initial stages. The preparatory stage begins with an orientation meeting, attending it, the student receives the following information about the upcoming practical activity:
- goals, objectives, content of practice;
- duration of industrial practice;
- features of passing practice at different stages;
- requirements of practice bases for students;
- rights, duties and responsibilities of prospective students.
In addition, at the preparatory stage, key issues for each future trainee are resolved:
- who will be the leader of the practice;
- in which enterprise or in which organization the industrial training will take place;
- individual assignments in accordance with the topic of qualification works and the specifics of the practice bases.
Some universities identify a preliminary stage, the main goals of which are as follows:
- assignment of places of practice for individual students and preparation of a draft of the corresponding order;
- analysis of the results of the previous (preparatory) stage;
- determination of measures for organizing the working stage of practice.
It is important to remember, and it is better to write down that at the organizational stage (stages) the student must bring to the department a contract or a letter of consent from https://writemypapers.company/buy-assignment/ or the place of internship, it states that the enterprise (organization) is ready to accept the trainee. The preliminary stage is auxiliary, so it can be easily combined with the preparatory one, which is what most educational institutions do.
Differences Between Practice Types
What You Need To Take Into Account When Compiling A Student's Profile From The Place Of Practical Training
Who Writes a Testimonial to a Trainee
In What Form Do You Need to Write a Characteristic
Correct Design of Characteristics