Monic Jons

Monic Jons

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Kanjusa123@yahoo.com

My car insurance is ridiculous and I’m not sure what to do (104 อ่าน)

2021-11-09 02:19

UPDATE: Thank you everyone for your input, stories and advice. Gonna have to leave the thread for now but I appreciate it a lot!

I just need some advice on how to get lower car insurance. I just turned 24 this year, I’m a male, and my car insurance has done nothing but increase. My monthly premium is $155 a month, $900 6 months. I drive a modest car on a loan, 2016 Honda Civic with a 2.0L engine. It has 80,000 miles.

I have 0 moving violations for almost 10 years, I was in one minor wreck when I was 16 years old and have been told it’s not a factor anymore. I have no speeding tickets or infractions, I’ve never even got a warning. My record is spotless.

I’m not sure what factors could be making my bill this high. My girlfriend, 22, pays $60 a month through progressive and they quoted me $160 a month! My other friend (also a girl) pays $40 with Geico!

The only thing that I can think it that my credit is a little worse than it was before, but even when my credit was 780 when I was 22, I was still paying $140 a month.

What can I do to get a lower bill? What factors might be screwing me over?

Monic Jons

Monic Jons

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Kanjusa123@yahoo.com

David

David

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Jaki18@protonmail.com

2021-11-09 04:30 #1

Auto insurance will save you from a lot of problems, on the solution of which you will spend your time, effort and money. I am telling you this as an experienced driver. I recently bought myself a new car namely a Rolls Royce. And studied Rolls-Royce Insurance Rates at zecoverage. I found the best for myself, if you need I can share with you

David

David

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Jaki18@protonmail.com

Famil

Famil

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Jaki18@protonmail.com

2021-11-15 03:54 #2

You're absolutely right about your last point. For some reason, a lot of people paint car insurance companies as greedy and unfair. The truth is that most companies are happy to make ~5% profit which I think is completely reasonable. The biggest car insurance company in the US (not the one I work for), has taken an underwriting loss in recent years (meaning they paid out more in claims than they took in premium) and only made a profit based on the investments on previous years' profit.

Famil

Famil

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Jaki18@protonmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
กรุณากรอกตัวเลขผลลัพธ์จากด้านบน